Easy Cranberry Brie Bites
In need of an easy recipe for your holiday party? Look no further than these delicious and easy cranberry brie bites!
Since I was 13 years old, every Christmas some of my friends from church that I grew up with have gotten together to have a Christmas cookie bake-off. This year is our 20th year of getting together and baking cookies and I still can’t believe it! I definitely can’t be that old, right?
This year, to celebrate our 2oth anniversary of baking Christmas cookies together, we are doing things a little differently! We are getting together with our moms to have “Cookies and Cocktails”. We are still baking cookies, but just adding in some cocktails and appetizers to share while we bake!
For my appetizer, I decided to make my easy cranberry brie bites! They are so simple to make, but always a hit at any party! And the only kitchen items you need are a mini muffin pan and a knife or pizza cutter. You can even have your kids help out with this kid-safe, Montessori knife set!
The flavors are the perfect combination for Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas events. I also love these bites, because if cranberry is not your jam (see what I did there?), you can use any flavor of jam, jelly, or preserves in place of the cranberry sauce! If you like spicy, pepper jelly would be a great substitute!
This time I’m making the brie bites using Immaculate Baking Company’s Organic Crescent Rolls! I love Immaculate Baking Company products because I know that the ingredients of each product are wholesome and many of their products are certified gluten-free or organic. When I bake with Immaculate Baking Company products, I can feel good about what I’m making for my family!
Cranberry Baked Brie Bites
These savory and easy cranberry brie bites are the perfect appetizer for your Holiday events! These bite size delicacies are definite crowd-pleasers!
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co. Organic Crescent Rolls
- cooking spray
- flour (for rolling out dough)
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 oz brie
1. Preheat the oven to 375° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Roll out your Immaculate Baking Co. Organic Crescent Rolls on a lightly floured surface. Make sure to pinch the seams together so that the dough forms one large rectangle.
2. Using a knife or a pizza cutter, cut the crescent roll dough into 24 squares. Place squares into the greased muffin tin cups.
3. Cut the brie into 24 small pieces and place inside the crescent dough in the muffin cups.
4. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
6. Serve warm.
If you try these yummy and oh so easy cranberry brie bites, I would love to know what you think!