As a busy working mom, finding time for myself is nearly impossible. After my son goes to bed, I have a few limited hours to myself that I always try to make the most of! There are many easy ways to treat yourself as a busy mom and I’m sharing a few of my favorites with you all!
- Read a favorite book while taking a bath to relax! This book is next on my summer reading list!
- Binge watch your favorite show in bed or catch up on an episode you missed. The Bachelor shows are definitely my guilty pleasure!
- Give yourself a manicure or pedicure (even better if done while watching the Bachelor!). This is my favorite color for the summer!
- Relax with a glass of wine or a latte!
- Indulge your sweet tooth (with less guilt!) with Kemps Yo² frozen yogurt!
I have the biggest sweet tooth and I was so excited to try Kemps Yo² Frozen Yogurt! This is my new favorite indulgence for the summer.
Yo² is made with premium milk and yogurt with no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or artificial growth hormones! So even though it is still a treat, you can feel less guilty about indulging! I even let my son sneak a bite or two! 😉
I found Kemps Yo² at my local Harris Teeter. Yo² has fun flavors like Very Vanilla, Raspberry Cheesecake, Cold Brewed Coffee, Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, Mudslide, and Salty Caramel Cookie Crunch. They all sounded so delicious that it was hard not to buy them all! I chose Cold Brewed Coffee and Mudslide, because I’m all for anything that is coffee flavored!
Kemps Yo² looks indulgent inside the package and out and the taste definitely did not disappoint! It is super creamy and the flavor combinations are perfect! My only problem with it was trying not to eat the whole container in one sitting!
You can find Kemps Yo² at your local Harris Teeter in the freezer section. Make sure to get your coupon for $1 off before you go!